- When you worry, you’re acting like an atheist. Rick W.
- Worry gives a small thing a big shadow. Richard K.
- Our judgmental reproaches do not save souls. Matt W.
- Sandpaper does its job by coming in contact with rough things. Matt W.
- Don’t let self-condemnation take you down. Jim H.
- Pride deceives me into thinking I am better than others. Jim H.
- God didn’t describe the outer appearance of the women of the Bible. Liz H.
- You can tell what’s most important to someone by what they brag about. Rick W.
- Righteousness is placing value on the same things that God does. Dudley H.
- Would your life be better if you prayed as much as you text? Rick W.
- You’ve got enough time to obey God. Dudley H.
- How do we become old happy Christians? By loving the Lord our God with all our heart, soul, and strength.” Doug W.
Once in a while my quote collection simply begs to be made public. So, today I’ve shared some of my favorites with you. I sure hope you’ll share a few of your favorites with me!